Absolutely! Sidecar Health is accepted by any provider that takes cash or credit cards. Before getting any care, it's wise to check with your provider about their prices and compare them to our Benefit Amounts (the amount Sidecar Health pays for covered care).
- Ask your provider for their prices when scheduling your appointment (here’s a script) and compare them to our Benefit Amounts (look up Benefit Amounts in plan your care).
- When a provider’s price is less than the Benefit Amount, you keep the savings.
- If a provider charges more than your plan’s Benefit Amount, you will be responsible for paying the difference. If the difference is more than a typical co-pay or something you prefer not to pay, you have options.
Need help finding providers at or below the Benefit Amount?
- Try a pre-checked provider. Depending on where you’re seeking care, you may see providers highlighted on search results pages within the member portal for specific care types. These providers were selected due to their popularity among Sidecar Health members for ease of making appointments, getting invoices and for being at or below the Benefit Amount.
- Our Member Care team is also just a phone call away at 855-282-0822 to help you find providers at or below the Benefit Amount.